Winning Moments

Pooja Chopra, the winner of the coveted Miss India World title to find out what that experience was like. Of course, that's not all. We got up close and personal with the beauty queen to get to know the real Pooja Chopra better. Here's what she had to say -
On winning the Miss India World title... I had to pinch myself to make sure it was real and I wasn't dreaming. In fact, when Parvathi Omanakuttan was crowning me, I was actually losing balance and she was wondering what was wrong with me. I had to tell her that I can't hold myself. I was elated. It's a dream come true!
Before the next pageant... I'm going home to Poona. I am really missing my mom. My family and friends can't wait to have me back. They are planning parties galore for me, may be even a picnic to Lavassa again.
I'm going to have a month's break at least before I start gearing up for the Miss World contest. So I will use this time to catch up on all the movies I've missed and binge on all the chocolate brownies, pizzas and ice creams that I was not allowed to eat all this while.

No comments:

Post a Comment