Hot Bollywood Entry

Pooja Chopra

Beauty queen Pooja Chopra, who was crowned Femina Miss India World 2009, says she is “not in a hurry for Bollywood”.

“There are a few scripts that have come my way. I won’t say none of them is exciting but the fact is I am not in a hurry to get into Bollywood. I am not very keen in trying my hand in the industry as of now. If I get something very interesting, I would definitely think about it,” Pooja Chopra, who was here for the inauguration of Richfeel Trichology Centre, told IANS.

She feels the script and the director are important elements for success of a movie.

“The director and script have more importance for me than who would be my co-star. I don’t have a specific list of actors to work with but definitely would like to go for a big banner like Karan Johar and Red Chillies Entertainment production house,” she added.

Richfeel Trichology Centre offers solution to all hair and scalp problems.

“Richfeel’s collaboration with Miss India has been from a very long time, and after experiencing it myself I can say it is good. It is good to endorse a brand in which you really believe.”

The 24-year-old is keeping herself busy with a lot of fashion events, public appearances, shoots and endorsements.

No comments:

Post a Comment