All About Pooja Chopra - Autobiography

Pooja ChopraHi, I am Pooja Chopra, I was born on May 3rd, 1985, I wanted to be a teacher, piolet, Miss India or a women like Kiran Bedi. I thought my this dream of being a Miss India would fade one day like others, but it didn't happened. My this dream of being Miss India grow up along with me from my childhood. And to chase this dream I reached till here. And I have achieved the crown of Miss India world 2009. I am simply hard-working person. I do trust on my mom's blessings, support of my fans and my hard-work.
Dream of Miss India
Since Femina's inception i've known them to be contemperory women of the 21st century, who are the blazing combination beauty, intellectual and talent, who goes on and make country proud at the international stage. And i known i can do it!

Peace... Pooja Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment