Mother's Day

Pooja Chopra Pooja Chopra says that she is what her mother made her after surviving a broken marriage and bringing up her sister and Pooja by working round the clock.
So, to ask Pooja Chopra what she did on Mother’s Day 2009.
“I couldn’t do much,” she rued.
Why couldn't you do much?
“Life has been very hectic, especially since the last three days. I bought my mother sarees, a diamond set and a lovely bouquet of flowers,” said Pooja Chopra.
So many gifts, what about quality time with her?
“Yeah, that too! I made adrak wali chai for her for the first time in my life. I must say she was quite surprised. My mother is a rockstar. She has become the mother of the year and she deserves every bit of appreciation that is coming her way,” she says. And Pooja says that her mom was happy that she was working on Mother’s Day. “I was working because she has taught me that work comes first. She was happy that I was busy with work!” added Pooja Chopra.
And what about her father?
Does she ever think about him? “Why would I? What dad did wasn’t good. I want to tell him – you didn’t want me, but look, I have done so much to make my mother proud of me. She is really happy today and that smile will remain forever,” said Pooja Chopra.

No comments:

Post a Comment