Beauty with Purpose Award

Pooja Chopra - Beauty with Purpose

Beauty with Purpose Award - In Pooja Chopra's own words...

"I may have innumerable number of reasons so as to why I couldn’t make it, but that wouldn’t take away from the fact that I didn’t make it.

Sorry India I know how anxious and hopeful all of you would have been watching the competition live. I’m sorry to have let u down but I tried my best to represent India and qualities of an Indian of being strong willed, determined and dedicated in the best possible way, I have another reason to be happy actually very happy. My "Nanhi Kali" project will receive 10,000 US $ as my beauty with a purpose award :)

And of course what brings me immense satisfaction and happiness is the fact that I walked on stage, I lived my dream. How blessed I felt just to be there on that stage is a feeling I would cherish for a lifetime.

I am sorry that I broke down on the stage but there was so much inside me which unfortunately come out on the stage. Feel silly now! Gosh...billions saw me sob :( sad!)

Old saying but I still do believe in it. Whatever happens, happen for good! I am god’s favourite child and I know he has a plan for me... Love u god! Thank you for giving me the strength and courage to walk and for the beauty with a purpose award. Really, made me feel quite like a Miss World winner. :)

Anyhow, everyone including the newly crowned miss world wish me speedy recovery, I can’t wait to get back home be with mom, nani, didi and few close friends!

Will cherish the moments for a lifetime, the girls, functions, all the fun we had together, safari, parties, the organisation members who were very supportive and the experience would have been incomplete without doctor Kim (who by the way is still complaining that I need to rest).

So now first to Abu Dhabi then to London and then to India yeh! :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment